The National Environmental Justice Advisory Council (NEJAC) will host a Teleconference “Meeting”. This will be a phone only meeting, which hopefully will allow for people from all over the country to be able to participate from home.
Note that registration is required by Sunday, August 16th, but since there are only 1.5 hours dedicated to comment, the sooner we can register the better.
The public comment portion of the meeting will take place on
Wednesday, August 19th from 3:30-5 pm.
Make sure when you register you click on the option that says “Attend & Provide Public Comment” NOT “attend and listen only”.
National Environmental Justice Public Teleconference Meeting
August 19, 2020 – 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time
August 20, 2020 – 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time
Register here: https://nejac-august-2020-teleconference.eventbrite.com
Who Should Attend: This meeting is open to the public. Members of the public are encouraged to provide comments relevant to the specific issues being considered by NEJAC.
Agenda: The meeting discussion will focus on several topics including, but not limited to, action items from the February 25-27, 2020, public meeting in Jacksonville, FL, and discussion and deliberation of a charge related to the reuse and revitalization of Superfund and other contaminated sites
- Public Meeting: August 19, 2020, from 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m., Eastern
- Public Comment Period: August 19, 2020, from 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m, Eastern
- Public Meeting: August 20, 2020, from 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m, Eastern
- Pre-registration is required to attend the teleconference meeting. You can register here: https://nejac-august-2020-teleconference.eventbrite.com.
- Registration Closes: August 16, 2020, at 11:59 p.m., Eastern Time
For more information on the National Environmental Justice Advisory Council (NEJAC) visit https://www.epa.gov/environmentaljustice
To learn about the Public Comment Guidelines, visit https://www.epa.gov/environmentaljustice/national-environmental-justice-advisory-council-guidelines-public-comment
Questions: Please contact Karen L. Martin [email protected]
or by phone 202-564-0203.