This webinar rounds out the summer series sponsored by the National Institute for Environmental Health Science (NIEHS) Worker Training Program (WTP) in conjunction with American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) and the University of Nebraska Medical Center Ethics Advisory Committee. The panel will provide information on opportunities and challenges that we as occupational health and safety professionals experience in our workplaces and industries. We will have discussions on how we manage our own roles during the pandemic and what that means for decisions we make about creating the safest possible environments for workers, managing employer expectations, compliance with federal and state regulations, and balancing our own health and the roles we have in the community.
• Sharon Beard, CIH, NIEHS Worker Training Program (Moderator)
• Joy Erdman, MS, CSP, CIH, Joy Solutions, LLC (retired US Navy)
• Faye Grimsley, PhD, CIH, FAIHA (AIHA Alice Hamilton Award)
• Bruce Lippy PhD, CIH, CSP, CPWR – The Center for Construction Research and Training
• Lamont Byrd, MS, CIH, International Brotherhood of Teamsters
To register and attend this webinar, click this link:
Ethics for Safety and Health Professionals
Wednesday, August 26, 2020
2:00 – 3:30 p.m. EDT
OR call the number below and enter the access code.
Access code: 126 663 8323