The 2019 Environmental Careers Worker Training Program (ECWTP) begins on March 18.
Sign-up NOW for training in environmental awareness and sustainability. Based on OSHA, EPA and HazWoper standards, the training provided to participants develops an understanding of:
- OSHA safety regulations;
- hazardous materials (HazMat) awareness;
- the proper use and requirements of personal protective equipment (PPE);
- construction safety;
- regulations on renovating and repairing household structural issues;
- identifying and mitigating the hazards of mold, lead paint, and asbestos in our homes, schools, and workplaces;
- preparing for emergencies and disasters like floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, infectious disease, and accidents.
The Harambee House, Inc. / Citizens for Environmental Justice (CFEJ) is presenting its annual Environmental Careers Worker Training Program (ECWTP). Come, be a part of the most life-changing job training experience in Savannah! Review the flyer below for more details. For the schedule of training classes, click this link.
The ECWTP provides the training required for any adult, 18 years and older, to enter this growing and lucrative field with competitive job skills. Take advantage of this opportunity and contact the Harambee House, Inc. at 912.233.0907, or fill out the following form.